PROPERTY APPRAISAL REFORM
“Every dollar at Commissioners Court belongs to the taxpayer. We must be humble and accountable with our spending and whenever possible, give the money back to the people.”
TRISH’S FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY AGENDA
Bexar County Commissioners Court isn’t a blank check or an ATM for special interests. I know every dollar spent belongs to you. As your next Precinct 3 County Commissioner, I will fight to ensure your tax dollars are used for basic services including: Public Safety, Property Tax Reform, Debt Reduction and Budget Controls.
PROPERTY TAX REFORM
- Reduce the County Tax Rate.
- Fight for fair and accurate property valuations.
- Demand County Appraisal Board be elected, not appointed.
- No new debt.
- Lower debt interest rates wherever possible.
- Voter approval for major
- Top to bottom budget review within first 90 days.
- Create a sunset commission to eliminate wasteful spending.
- No pay raises for Commissioners.
Ask a question or let us know how you want to help out. We thank you for your support.
Trish DeBerry Campaign
PO BOX 12922
San Antonio, TX 78212