MOBILITY IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS
“Mobility is the key to our success and growth in Bexar County. Commissioners Court can affect billions of infrastructure dollars and it must be spent smartly to alleviate traffic congestion and build road capacity.”
TRISH’S INFRASTRUCTURE AGENDA
- Our roadways are economic arteries moving people and goods — they will be my first priority.
- We have to keep pace with road building and road expansion. To do that, we will put our transportation dollars where they matter most, and Precinct 3 must get its fair share.
- We need better coordination and resource allocation between the Metropolitan Planning Organization and the Regional Mobility Authority. We should not be working against each other or performing redundant functions that waste taxpayer resources.
- Rail on average costs $80-100 million per mile. Highways cost $10 million per mile. I will always prioritize road construction. Rail is not a good use of taxpayer dollars and I will oppose it.
- Blanco Road must be prioritized. The State, County, and City all have a role to play to alleviate traffic congestion and commute times. By working together, we save money and ensure the taxpayer benefits from fiscally responsible government.
Ask a question or let us know how you want to help out. We thank you for your support.
Trish DeBerry Campaign
PO BOX 12922
San Antonio, TX 78212